Saturday 26 December 2015

Divorce Diary Episode VII 26th Dec 2015

 My name is Nana Mustapha, I am 25 years old unemployed. I was married to Yusuf Galadima for 2 years. I would like to share my Divorce Diaries with you.
I met Yusuf in the oddest place, we met at the market. I went to change my Gold jewelry and he was there with his wife. His wife was clueless as to the gram and worth of the gold jewelry she was interested in and I decided to help. I noticed that he was ready to spend any amount for all the jewelry his wife chose…he didn't seem to care about money In fact he seemed irritated by our bargaining and ignored our pleas for reduced price.

 I must say I was very impressed when he paid 750k cash for two sets that I helped his wife choose!! So I decided to ask the wife for her number, I got it right away, and we became close pretty fast.
 Rakia was her name, over the following weeks I learnt a lot about this generous stranger... I did all I could to become closer to Rakia I learnt that his wife was unhappy in the marriage because they still did not have children after 6 years of marriage. The closer I got to Rakia the more determined I became to join her in enjoying Yusuf’s wealth and generosity. When she told me about their childlessness I saw an opportunity, I thought of a plan I advised her to start visiting malams and I even hooked her up with some that I knew as a kaduna babe I knew many malamai .
 This girl trusted and believed me o, and pretty soon she was sucked into the web of malamai and bokaye ..she sold almost all her assets she sold almost all her assets to satisfy one demand after the other. She would visit them alone and gist me while I secretly recorded her on my phone. Sometimes I would accompany her to these malam’s (after arranging with the malam to collect money) and record on my phone. I could see that her trust in me grew as her desperation for a child grew. After about 3 months of compiling these recordings, I decided to make my move. I convinced Rakia to lie to her husband so she could go to Birnin Gwari to see a malam. Soon as she called me to tell me she had boarded a vehicle, I dressed up and meticulously put on makeup off to his office I went. I pretended to be a concerned friend I told him I wanted him to talk to Rakia to desist from seeing malams and bokas (babalawo or dibia) He ate it all up.
 In fact by the time I offered to play the recordings on my phone, he was already convinced. I still played about 3 recordings and I watched his face drain of blood. You could literally hear his trust breaking.. My plan worked better than I expected because by the time Rakia came back from Birnin Gwari he was ready with his Saki biyu …signed, sealed and delivered. Mission Accomplished.
  And within weeks Yusuf was in my arms seeking comfort and warmth, I welcomed him gladly With help from my spiritual adviser, by the time Rakia was rounding up her Idda me I was choosing asoebi. After the wedding, I was really settling and enjoying my new found life as a millionaire’s wife. My next plan was to get pregnant as soon as possible. All that wealth needed heirs I also told myself it was time to repent from following malamai and bokaye. And I stopped. But the temptation to go back was strong… I was insecure and I wanted to secure Yusuf for myself alone! Especially because Rakia had sworn to take her revenge. Add that to the hordes of envious friends and relatives “And I Quickly realized that it is true that the rich also cry.” Not all that glitters is gold..
 I had no peace of mind I had one malam in Kaduna that time, in Ungwan Shanu called Gobe da nisa.. I could trust him to do anything for me without selling me out. I also knew he was an expert in making men puppets for their wives and lovers. Though he was expensive I decided that in the end it would be worth it to turn Yusuf to my puppet and mijin hajiya. Only way to secure my position Gobe da nisa charged me about 500 thousand for the aiki, and I paid o… after all my husband was worth much more than that. He assured me that as long as I used the potion in his food and in bed, Yusuf would become my slave.
 And truly it wasn’t up to 3 weeks that I noticed a change in my husband. We were talking and I mentioned I wanted to drive the latest BMW Kawai the next day he bought me a brand new BMW. The very same type I had mentioned! Slowly but surely Yusuf became my slave. My wish was literally my command. He became mine and mine alone.
 He asked my permission for everything, even to go and pray Or to go to the bathroom. After a year the situation became terrible because Yusuf became embarrassingly dependent. He stopped going to his office and attending to his business. He was at home always, trying to bathe me or feed me or please me. The money was dwindling, no money was coming in. I was getting increasingly frustrated. One day I had friends over, I was entertaining in the living room when Yusuf barged to ask my permission to go to the bathroom. He was jumping and holding his trouser! Like a child “baby in je in yi pitsari?’ he asked, holding his trouser It was embarrassing to say the least. That was the last straw and I went to Gobe da Nisa to complain. He told me there was nothing he could do for me. He said the aiki was irreversible. So I went back to my mansion, devastated. Unknown to me,
Yusuf’s family (that I had alienated him from) were on my case, trying to get Yusuf to get back to his senses 6 months later as I struggled to get a solution to my problem, I realized the charm and its effects had started wearing off Out of nowhere he started visiting his mother more often and he went back to his business. I panicked when he started talking back to me and asking about Rakia.
 Once again I ran to Gobe da nisa. He promised to do something and asked me to come back in a week’s time. He also asked me to come with 200k as payment.. I decided to sell my last gold jewelry to finance this latest job Ironic, right? A week later I went, money in purse to Gobe da nisa’s house… there was a huge crowd in front of his house, I wondered why… to my bitter shock and dismay I heard people whispering that he had died. Gobe da nisa yam utu? How can he die? On this day of all days?
 My worst nightmare… I rushed into the house where I saw several women wailing and weeping… it was indeed true. Gobe da nisa had gone to the great beyond. And I was finished. All those women were just like me clueless and in trouble without Gobe da Nisa I fainted, right there in his compound. Next thing I knew I was in a hospital with my mother standing over me. As I came to grip with what happened I realized Yusuf was absent strange I asked my mother and she told me he went to buy my drugs. Alhamdulillah! At least I still had my Yusuf. The doctor came in to check on me and he told me I had miscarriage my 12 week pregnancy. Innalillahi! How would I get a fat share of Yusuf’s wealth and inheritance without a child? I had to get pregnant as soon as possible again Up till my second day in the hospital, Yusuf did not show up. He didn't answer my calls I was worried. And my mother in law came to see me on the third day. She was very cold towards me. I asked about Yusuf and she told me he wouldn’t be seeing me anytime soon. I asked her why. She rained curses and abuses on me.. She handed me a letter. “Ya sake Ni. Wayyo Allah na shiga uku.” Yusuf divorced me!! Everything was lost. His letter also said that he had begun reconciling with Rakia and he hoped Allah would punish me for what I did to him. That was years ago. I have been suffering ever since.. my story has spread like wildfire all over Kaduna and environs. The worst part is that I dropped out of school so I am not even employable. I have no skills. No future.
 Basically I have nothing but my beauty. And even that isn’t getting me anywhere. My parents are ashamed of me, friends curse me and no man has come to show interest in me… komai ya qare I have been asking God for forgiveness for my sins. I have been trying to get Yusuf and Rakia to forgive me If you know any of them, please and please help me beg them for forgiveness. I know deep inside that my life will never be right as long as they don’t forgive me. Thank you for reading my divorce diaries. I hope you have learnt one or two lessons from my story.
For more updates add and subscribe to divorce diary official whatsapp with 08066680993.
Special thanks to jaruma magazine chief editor Fadimatu Zahra.
See you next week insha Allah same time same day.



Feel Free To Comments Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment