Wednesday 9 November 2016

FINDING HAFSA FINAL CHAPTER



FINDING HAFSA FINAL CHAPTER
NOVEMBER 9TH

I will like to use this medium to thanks all Inside Arewa readers that pray for me when I was sick, especially those that checked on me, call and text me. Thank you very much I feel love.
  ***
Read the Previous episode of FINDING HAFSA CHAPTER CLICK HERE

And so we started planning how to continue with our beautiful love. I had a son for him out of wedlock and he was willing to take us all wholeheartedly.
My mission of revenge changed instantly to a plan for the future. I told him all about my evil plans for him, and asked him for forgiveness and he dismissed it, and said it's what any other hurt and wounded woman would do. We cried that night and held each other tight and forgave ourselves for all the hurt we caused each other...


I took him home to his son; they starred at each other for what seemed like 5 minutes, before the father bent on his knees and while my son's legs were shaking and carried him forward. I busted out crying. Only true blood could sense there was an instant connection. None of them look towards me as I continued to wail in happiness over this reunion. They were deeply immersed in their emotional hug. Father crying and son looking thoroughly scared and confused but Tears too falling heavily.
Soon marriage became of utmost importance to us. We got married in no time and I quit my new job. The Company cannot employ two members from the same family. Either siblings or spouses, or a parent and their child. I had to quit after collecting a few months salary.

My husband's office girlfriend Trisha never believed we got married. She hated me seriously after finding out we had married. I hated her too because she seemed a serious threat to our happiness. We had a small marriage with his friends and our bosses (my former boss) from work were all in attendance. He deliberately refused to invite Trisha because she was all over him all the time. That was a clear sign that she meant nothing to him. Isn't somebody supposed to get the message from there? But this witch never did.
We never had any honeymoon; it was a blissful first night, and more blissful days followed, or weeks, or months. I started heavily suspecting my husband with this Trisha lady. She was always calling. Sometimes I would pick his calls and bark insults at her and tell her off my husband but she wouldn't give up. The message she sends him always makes me cry. Bitch!!!
And then my husband seems to not be able to do away with her. The more I complained the more silent treatment I get. I noticed he started spending so much time at work, when I ask him, he will just tell me it's that project I was recruited for that he was working on.
I started to get edgy and told my mum about it, my mum said to leave him alone and not dig deep. Men are like that, and I must learn to accept it if he decides to even bring Trisha home as his second wife. "Second wife Mama?" I said in shock
"Yes dearie second wife, I know your husband seems the type" my mum finished.
"Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiuun" was what I kept saying. "Let me go and prepare your father his meal before he comes home. Look after your husband like he deserves and stop fussing about that girl at work. Okay?" She said soothingly.
"Ok mum" I managed.
"Ma'asalam dearie"
And before I could reply, she hung up.
My husband came home that evening, after he ate and had his bath, I bent down on my knees to plead and Make my case. I told him anything he wanted I would do, but please not another woman. I begged him to leave Trisha out of our blissful matrimony. And I promised to be there for him through thick and thin, under the sun or in the rain.
He laughed and kicked me out of his way and said he had heard from a reliable source that am also going around following other men. So why on earth is Trisha my problem?  (LA hawla wa laquwata illa billah, I said in my mind) my mouth hanging open in surprise. He mistook that for me conceding defeat and accepting his claim, and he howled in anger... he beat me up to the pulp and left the house. I gathered my remaining strength and went to the nearest clinic, told them I was attacked by robbers. I was in their A & E Ward and I called my mum immediately and she rushed with dad to come see me.
Dad saw me in that deplorable condition and he collapsed out of anger or emotion. He was admitted too and he became partly paralyzed. My mum became miserable and always looked at me somehow out of the corner of her eyes. I could tell she wasn't proud of me
When I ask her to forgive me and pray for me, she would always say, there is nothing to forgive. You are my daughter, and I love you unconditionally, I will always pray for you until my last breath.
My husband never came to see us in the hospital, but he was up and doing with his son and looking after him. I was happy my son was getting all the attention he's supposed to get from a father.
Soon after, my own father was permanently paralyzed and my mum’s fate was sealed. She was to live and do everything for my dad for the remainder of her life. A blessed daughter had turned into a curse as a result of my one singular mistake. Having sex with a disguised devil out of wedlock. Not just that, but also giving birth to a bastard child into a cruel world. My parents didn't deserve this. But maybe I do.
I swore to leave the town, to go start my own life elsewhere and occasionally sending mum my support with financial means.  And so I did. I got another job out of town, spoke with my son through his school teachers occasionally and it always comforts me when I hear his voice. Sending the much I can to my mum and always enquiring about Dad and the maid I got for them.

I caught myself on different occasions planning to hurt and mime Mukhtar's life just as he has done to me but with no success.
Soon after I discovered I was pregnant. Mukhtar will surely say it’s not his, he will flatly reject it. I decided to keep it. I was left to live with my guilt, the price of my shame, forever and ever...
 
The End!

Thanks for reading my story and I hope you learn something from it. New story on Saturday insha Allah. Aliyu Muhammed Auwal (Skillz) 

 follow @Insidearewa on Twitter and Instagram or add 08066680993 0n whats-app for more updates

 My new website here

 





Feel Free To Comments Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment