Saturday 31 December 2016

'Why I was removed as Military Head of State' :-- President Buhari


President Buhari yesterday said the reason he was removed from office in 1985 was because he refused to take an advice from the IMF and the World Bank to devalue the Naira and increase prices of fuel and flour. He said this when he spoke at the Nigerian Army Guards Brigade Regimental Dinner.


"I refused and gave my reasons and the next thing I knew I was removed and detained for three and half years. As a civilian president I will do my best and I’m telling you all these because you are part of the leadership of this great country and God willing we will remain great”he said


Moreover President Buhari at the Guards Brigade Regimental Dinner Night at the Guards Brigade Scorpion Mess in Abuja he received the captured flag of Boko Haram as well as the personal Qur'an of Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau.

The military on December 23rd, captured the last camp of the sect members in Sambisa forest. There they recovered the Quaran of Shekau as well as the flag for the group.






Feel Free To Comments Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment