Sunday 26 June 2016

Are you single? Come in here. Must read

This is a sponsor post

Dear Arewa Blogger ,

I know and you know I know that you have access to let's just say thousand of beautiful ladies as your blog readers I want you to share this with them please.
I was just thinking of the kind of woman that I'll really love to date and marry. It might look like an unattainable dream but I'm glad I have been able to describe who I want to settle down with,whether she exist or not I do not care but at least I can and have always be able to describe what I want. She has to be an intelligent graduate or an undergraduate aged between 20 - 25 who is friendly and can express herself very well. I might want to be selective but it's not like it's a rule actually. I will prefer someone in the medical or engineering sector. She has to be very beautiful with a good heart. Again, if she's from katsina, Kano or Kaduna. it will also be a plus especially from the Hausa/Fulani tribe.

like I said there are exceptions to the rule. A godly woman with good morals who has a mind of her own and doesn't get toss around by every friends opinion but thinks deeply about every action before deciding to take them. A trustworthy woman with a sincere heart.I like a woman who is hardworking and creative. A woman who knows her responsibility in the home, a woman who has compassion and pity on others whether related or unrelated ( not the wetin concern me) type of lady with no human feelings. Even though she might not do anything to assist but having that feeling of sharing with one's difficulty is just enough.

A lady who is independent minded and free from the influence of family and society, not that should won't listen but she will know when to take her own decision, a woman who seeks for knowledge so she won't be ignorant and arrogant! A woman who believes in self development learning new skills to help develop her self confidence and charisma. A woman who seeks for knowledge in order to impact on others especially the children. She seeks to improve herself daily, not with fashion magazine (although that is not totally ruled out)but with books that will help her stand out among her contemporaries.

I like a woman who is truthful and honest and calls a spade by what it is, she has to be disciplined and has self control; doesn't act before thinking but thinks before acting. She has to be intelligent and smart and does task quickly and not sluggishly! A woman who sets her mind on something and works hard to achieve it. A woman who seeks to stand out of the crowd in character, attitude and appearance. A woman who is clean and can take care of the house, a good cook, a woman who will see her children as priority by guiding and teaching them good morals, language, how to behave etc Helping them out in assignments; she should be their second teacher.

A woman who takes things in her home seriously and deals with them decisively. A woman who won't allow internet and social media interfere in her home but will place her home as top priority to every other thing. A woman who is serious minded in her endeavours and doesn't have a lackadaisical attitude towards things and doesn't procrastinate. She knows when and how to handle issues. A woman who takes her physical appearance seriously and seeks to stay attractive at all times not forgetting her inner beauty which is to make the home sweet for every one. A woman with a good sense of humour who doesn't get angry easily, even if she does, she forgives and forgets easily! A woman who will be proud of me and always be pleased to walk by my side, behaves well in public, knows when to talk and knows when to allow me talk. Can be able to represent me very well as though I was there in person. Get respect from people through her actions and good behaviour.

Does this type of lady exist? If she exists meet Skìllz or leave a comment here I'll contact you.
Note : comment on my blog page not whatsapp page o beg.

No comments:

Post a Comment