Saturday 18 June 2016

Trial of a New Bride Episode... 19 & 20.: June 18th


Read the previous episodes by clicking HERE

I picked up my gun and nervously pointed it at the huge guy who simply scoffed, drew forward and grabbed the gun, slapping me at the same time and sending me down with a ferocious kick on my left leg.
"bitch" he cursed coldly, while Indon Kauye placed a hand on his shoulder and laughed.
"i heard noises from my room. I couldn't imagine who you were talking with by this hour, so i decided to check up on you" he explained while she nodded.
"yea i knew you would come. That was why i slightly raised up my voice when talking to the idiot" she replied and spit on me. I stared at them like a caged animal, clueless on what next to do.

The tape however was still in my jacket recording everything that was happening, but it equally added to the tension in me. I was scared they were going to search me and discover it. "so what's she doing here?" he asked Indon Kauye who shrugged and eyed me.
"the bitch broke out of detention to query me on how her silly husband died" she answered. "now what do we do with her, should we wake everyone in the house and tell them of her presence?" she asked the guy.
"we have to tie her up first before thinking of what to do next. Hold the gun, let me go get a rope" he answered and passed the gun to her. "don't try anything funny if you still value what's left of your life" he threatened and headed to the door while i shook with fear.

Fortunately as he opened the door to leave the room, a big stick landed on his head, sending him back to the room with a powerful force while he screamed out in pain. I couldn't believe my eyes as i saw my brother walk into the room like a super hero. I was over joyed and stunned. But my joy was short lived because Indo instantly drew back with fear, aimed and fired the only bullet in the gun at my brother. "nooooooo" i screamed and leaped at her like a hyena.... Of course the whole plan looked ruined that fateful moment.

Bonus episode for you

Trial of a New Bride Episode 20

I pushed Indo to her bed, grabbed the gun and rushed to my brother who luckily was still standing.
"are you hurt?" i asked nervously.
"thank God she missed, let's get out of here" he answered and held my hand, but instantly, Indo grabbed me from behind and dragged me back to the bed, delivering few punches on my face.
My brother tried separating us but the muscular guy closed in on him, throwing out a punch which my brother dodged. In no time, the room turned into a battle field.
My brother and i desperately struggled to wade them off and run away, while Indon Kauye and her guy did everything possible to hold us back. It really was a violent confrontation. In no time we were all bleeding.

However the earlier gunshot and noise we made as we fought soon attracted everyone in the house. In a matter of minutes the room was filled with surprised Fulani folks, the two Buzaye gate men and two other Chadians male servants.

We were instantly separated and surrounded while Indon Kauye smiled with a triumphant look in her eyes.
"they came to murder us in our sleep. Can you imagine?. She even brought a gun" She complained breathlessly, while every other person in the room gasped with shock. Suleiman's mother came forward and looked into my eyes. "how did you get out of jail?, why did you kill my son, why are you here?, and what did we do to you?" she asked coldly.
Tears fell from my eyes, I breathed deeply and controlled myself. I had to act cool. It was the first time i was being given a listening ear.

"I never killed Suleiman, I never killed your son. I doubt if any black woman will kill a man who has good intentions for her. I came here looking for answers. I had to brave all odds to be here. The police believes Indo killed my husband. I had no choice than to try get a confession out of her" i poured out. "don't tell me you are listening to that bitch?" Indo suddenly shouted. I turned, looked at her and smiled.
"oh no they won't listen to me, but will listen to this" i smiled, pulled out the small recorder which surprising was still recording, stopped it and turned on the tape.
The whole room went dead as everyone listened.

To be continue insha Allah on Monday  20th June...

For more updates follow us on Twitter and join our new Instagram @insidearewa or add 08066680993 on whatsapp

No comments:

Post a Comment