Monday 15 August 2016

Boko Haram killed 3 of my brothers..how can I have links with them?' -Ali Modu Sheriff

Factional chairman of PDP, Ali Modu Sheriff was guest on Channels TV yesterday night. During his interview, Sheriff maintained that he does not have any links with Boko Haram. He has been accused of starting the terrorist group when he was governor of Borno state, the birth place of the sect group "How can I have link with Boko Haram? Boko Haram killed three of my brothers. Tell me in Nigeria which governor lost his brothers from same parents to Boko Haram. When I was a governor of Borno state within the eight years, Boko Haram had not taken one local government" he said Sheriff who has been rumored to have presidential ambition, denied the claims. He however stated that he has the right to contest if he wants to"I have never told anybody I want to be the president of Nigeria. I don't have any intention butI have a right if I want to. I have no intention. I am qualified to be a president if I want to be but the issue is that I have never told anybody" he said

No comments:

Post a Comment