Monday 29 August 2016

My wife always beats me, man tells court

A 46-year-old man, Ogah Alexander, has told a Mararaba Upper Area Court that his wife, Helen, beats him because he is physically challenged.He urged the court to dissolve his 13-year-oldmarriage which was blessed with four children, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.He said, “My wife beats and disrespects me because I am deformed in my hand. ”The petitioner said he once bought a car for his wife but she gave the car to her pastor without his knowledge or consent.“I came back from work one day and she told me that the pastor had an accident with the car and when I confronted her that I did not give the car to the pastor, she slapped me. “I received the beating of my life from her to the extent that she grabbed my private parts and tried to kill me,” Alexander added. He also told the court that it had been over a year since he had sex with his wife because of the injury he sustained when she grabbed his private parts.Helen, however, was not in court in spite of the court’s summons on her.The presiding judge, Ibrahim Shekaru, adjourned the case till September 2, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment