Thursday 20 April 2017

Notorious Boko Haram terrorist captured in Bauchi, confesses to killing over 150 people in Baga



The Bauchi State Police Command said it arrest​ed of​​​ a top Boko Haram fighter, Muhammad Adamu Nafiu, who confessed to having killed over 150 people in Baga Borno State. In a statement issued on Wednesday, the state commissioner of police, Garba Umar, said that the ​25-year-old suspect is a notorious ​terrorist, who relocated to Tama village in Toro Local Government Area in order to evade arrest after the​ sect was​ dislodged by troops at Sambisa Fo​rest.

"Preliminary investigation revealed that suspect was amon​g ​those declared by the Nigerian Army on Serial Number 176 on its wanted list​," said the police commissioner.​ 
​"H​e has voluntarily confessed to have killed over 150 people in Baga LGA of Borno State​ alone​. Case under investigation after which suspect would be handed over to the appropriate authority for discreet investigation​."







Feel Free To Comments Here...

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone my name is DR. ODIBEAR I am here to put a smile on your face to who that believe on magic I know so many people have been deceives by scammers but I am here to tell you there is a real magic that can help you to solve any kind of problem you have been passing through I will only tell you what I can do Not what I can’t do in case you have been scam before and you don’t know what to do just give me a try I don’t need your money all I need is your happiness. You can contact me with my email dr.odibearsolutiontemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. living with HIV for the past three years,it has been hell to me and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, luckily for me one day as i was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HIV/AIDS, and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr osaze oshoregbemhe cured them,so I contacted him base on the testimonies i have been seeing about him on the internet, he told me how he will get me cured and all that i need to do to get cured which i obliged to him, I made the purchased for the herbal cure for HIV from him and he send it to me and the instructions on how am to be using it.
    after using his herbal medicine which he send to me for a period of 21 days as he has instructed, i went for check up at the hospital behold i was now tested negative and i have gotten my life back, All thanks to you Dr osaze oshoregbemhe for curing me of this deadly diseases (HIV) with his herbal cure. I have also read alot about him having herbal cure to all manners of diseases and infection such as follows ,HERPES.HEPATITIS,DIABETES,EPILEPSY,FIBROID,PILE,LOVE SPELL,LOW SPERM COUNT,CANCER OF ALL KIND... He's a good God fearing man... CONTACT HIM ON EMAIL oshoregbemhehealinghome@gmail.com or call +2349053289227
    FOR YOUR CURE TODAY . GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL .

    Mack William

    ReplyDelete